Saturday, May 14, 2011

Denim here & there & everywhere

Well here I am again.  About time you say?  I agree!!!

I have finished this last week 2, yes 2, denim bags.  One of my old high school friends asked me if I would make her a denim bag since hers is starting to wear out.  I decided to give her choices.  


The first was a Bootie Bag.  I couldn't quite get things to line up to suit me.  It doesn't look bad but seems like it is tweaked a bit.  There are pockets on the inside and a magnetic closure.  Here it is.





The 2nd one is a patchwork.  The lining on this one is actually sewn to the squares of denim.  I thought this would make is easier.  I did have a few issues with putting the pockets on but I finally finished it.








These were fun but now I have another idea for one more.  I will definitely post that one when I get it done.

Hugz
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. The raggy one looks great Kathy, I can't wait to see your new one when you make it. Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kathy! I know I owe you an e-mail...promise to get to it soon! I agree with Naomi...I like the raggy one the best...it's really cute! Which one did your friend choose?

    Chat soon!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete