Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SNOW BOUND IN SEWING HEAVEN

Yes, here I am in snowbound Michigan.  Big dog went out this morning and looking at where the snow was on him we probably have about 15".  Little dog went out, turned around and look at me like "Mom you are crazy if you think I am going any farther than this."  The bad part of this is that it is still coming down and the wind will be picking back up.  Oh well.

What that really means IS this should be a good day for sewing.  NO INTERRUPTIONS!!!!!!!  Hubby is on his own and I have a bag to finish piecing and another one to finish.  I am thinking this could be a really good day.  Sewing day that is.

Sew on with the day.  Shove the dogs out of the way.  Make a pot of coffee and let the creative juices start flowing.

Have a wonderful day wherever you are.

Hugz

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy, Hope you have had a great day sewing. Love the bags.My sister and I had a sewing day today also. I made a bag and she is working on a child size quilt. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete