Monday, February 14, 2011

Get Ready, Get Set, SEW

This is the day. I have finished 1 1/2 outsides to the 2 totes I am making. It seems like such a long process right now. It just seems like I can't focus on them. I am making sure I spend part of each day auditioning pieces in places. Today I should finish the 1/2. Then on to the linings and all that goes on there. You know...pockets, closures, handles, just all that stuff.

I am ready for spring!!!!! But for now I am just THINKING spring. I have a few quick projects in mind. Purse inserts for one. I really want to get craft show items done. Which means right now smaller items. Well I think I can do that.

The biggest hold up seems to be moving the craft room and finding room for everything. Bottom line....I can't find a darn thing when I need it.

Well, on with the day to get some of ^^^^^ accomplished.

HUGZ

KATHY

No comments:

Post a Comment