It is now March. I should be growing green things all over. I don't know why this happens but here are some of my problems and solutions.
I think I have mentioned moving my sewing stuff into the computer room. I have figured out that is not working. I don't have enough room for now. I can't sort anything out to organize it and then I can I can't find it later. It is a real good thing I have a good pair of scissors stashed because I haven't been able to find the ones I usually use.
The other thing I figured out is that it is not only way to cramped but the natural lighting is all covered up by shelves. I need more light and be able to look out the window. Guess what I did???? I moved the machine BACK to the dining room table and I have been sewing some for the last 2 days. I have lining ready for pockets and stabilizer. I put the embroidery on the linings for 2 totes today. Somehow I had lost my logo that was on the embroidery stick, so that needed to be redone twice till I had the right size. THAT is done now. Yeah!!!!!!
I have started figuring out which fabric will look best for the pockets. Sometimes that (like now) is a challenge in itself. The straps are cut for one but not the other as I don't have a piece long enough and I don't want to piece them.
This week I should have pictures for you.
Then it will be on to the denim a friend wants.
So for now big HUGZ