Monday, August 29, 2011

Olivia Finished

I love this pattern.  It is by ChrisWDesigns here.  She has many patterns that are awesome.  Take a look around her blog.  I will definitely make another one of these when the right fabric jumps out at me. Please ignore the old barn in the back.




That and adjusting to 3rd shift has been keeping me busy.  I have sooooo many ideas flying around right now that I must be trying them out so I have samples.  If you remember my Saga of the 25, I have been asked to do that again.  I am not sure if there will be 25 but I know there will be at least 18.  That means I won't be dong much extra for a while.  I am trying to figure some things to do that will make them look wonderful and maybe cut down on some of the work.  Wish me luck there, I may need it.

Life has been good.  Granddaughter in the Air Force will be visiting soon.  Maybe in time to see the fall colors appearing.  That would be great.  I miss her a lot.

Now I need to take a few days to plan out and try to get some samples done for next year.  The more I can show in physical form the better she will be able to picture it.  Other projects include trying to clean up the garage.  Yuck!!!!  To much stuff.  But then I can sew with a clear mind. 


Hugz
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Kathy, you've done a great job on Olivia...it's amazing how we've all used the same pattern, yet the bags all look so different because of the fabric choices we've made...I actually used mine last week and someone asked me where I'd bought my bag, when I told her I'd made it, she wouldn't believe me...told her she could buy one from me...but alas, no sale, as she still didn't believe me! I don't remember about the 25 so will have to read back on your blog during the day today and see if i can find it!

    Hugs
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Naomi. I was thinking the same thing about how different they all looked. When you look up the Saga of the 25 there are three segments. It was fun in the end and I am looking forward to doing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this turned out and espeically the outside pockets. Just plain awesome!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete