Monday, July 26, 2010

It's Finished

Yes I finished it.  What fun!!!!    What aggravation!!!!!  I am not someone who likes a lot of choices.  Give me 1 or 2 and that's fine.  I HAD TO PICK FROM 42.  It took me 3 weeks!!!!!!  But here is the finished product.  It is the " Purse-onality Plus"  bag by "The Teachers Pet"   Or vice-versa.  I can never remember which one.  But it is very easy to follow if you think you might want to try this one.  You know me and patterns---I don't usually use one--but this one caught my eye.  So here it is.  Lots of pockets--inside and out.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! I think the bag turned our wonderfully! I really love those batiks you used. And it looks like a great bag to use everyday...one can never have too many pockets! :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is beautiful, and I love the pinks especially.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete