Sunday, June 21, 2009

THE SAGA OF THE 25

This is the first installment of the Saga of the 25. 25 WHAT!!! You might say. Well some of you in some of my favorite Yahoo groups have been following the job that I have tackled. I have also posted a bit about this job in previous post. But I will start at the beginning.

One day, a friend of my sons who is a member of Job's Daughters, which is a girls organization, was at the house with her mother and sister. She was talking about her installation as state queen and the fact that they give tote bags to other girls around the state. She was looking at my photos of some of the bags I have made and the conversation ended up with would I consider making her bags. 18 was the number and I figured given enough time I could do it. No sweat. But she had to let me know by February so we would have time to talk fabric. That sometimes takes a while to find just the right fabric to all work. It takes 5 or 6 different fabric patterns to make my bags.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment