Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

It is January 1, 2010.  Another year starting with many hopes for the new year. My first hope is that my husbands job goes from temp to permanant.  My 2nd is that maybe I can go visit my older children in PA and FL.  The rest don't mean much compared to these.

My creative juices will take me where they will.   I have made many friends in the yahoo groups I am in.  I am moderator in one, it is really getting to be a fun group.  But the main thing is that there are like minded people who love doing the same things I do. 

But to all of you I sure do wish you all a wonderful New Year with all the blessings that may come your way.  Enjoy the adventure.  I received a text from a friend today that said this--Today is the first blank page of a 365 page book, write a good one.  I loved that thought and am passing it on to you.  HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment