Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Realization

It is Monday.  18 days til Christmas.  ONLY 18 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OH my, now I feel behind.  I haven't even started my shopping but I do know what I want to get and I know where I will get it. At least that shouldn't be a problem. 

To many projects and to little time.   I guess the first thing I need to do is finish the Glove Reindeer I started a week ago.  They just need their eyes, nose, bows and ears.  And everything is sitting right there ready to go.  I guess I am getting sidetracked by my current purse.  I am really liking it.  I hope I have enough fabric left to make another one.  I can't wait to be able to show it to all of you and see what You think.  I like constructive criticism. That is the only way I am going to improve and being the perfectionist that I tend to be--------------Well all you other perfectionists know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment